2005 Pontiac VibeCRM Mitchell1 2022-01-19T23:03:42+00:00
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added 5 QTS Premium Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels. Performed a 27 point maintenance inspection.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Automatic Trans Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- TRANSMISSION – Tune – [Includes: R&I Oil Pan, drain Converter (if drain plug available), clean or replace Oil Filter or Screen. Adjust (where applicable): Band(s), Cable(s) and Linkage(s). Replace necessary fluid and road test.]
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- RADIATOR – Remove & Replace – Automatic Trans
- DOOR LATCH – Remove & Replace – Front,Each
Carlos G. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/18/2022