- Check and inspect suspension components: ball joints, tie rods, idler arms, springs, bushings, and check for accident damage.
- STRUT ASSEMBLY – Removal & Installation – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- SHOCK ABSORBER – Remove & Replace – Each Side
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
Barbara B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/18/2022